Thursday, October 14, 2010

if only

recently i find myself putting to good use, my off days in sg. been attempting cmfas modules for over a month.. hope its over soon. somehow, somewhere along the line, i decided it was time for me to embark on something new. and it felt like the right time too coming to the halfway point in my contract.

i guess the opportunity to dine with peter tan was a real honour for me and it was quite a wake up call. the opportunity is out there to earn. and it is endless and bountiful. why not take the first step? i am happy if one day i can be half as successful as him. i guess it was also after that private dining when i was even more motivated then ever to one day be travelling but not working in business class.

then the dreams starting coming in.. totally crazy about the m3 now. it's like the only car to satisfy my desires.. then toto starts trickling in.. i am still ever hopeful my investment of $20 tomorrow will reap rewards enough for me to get a condo and a m3.. wahaha... good night world.. hullo beautiful dreamland... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home