Tuesday, June 15, 2010

happy days

with reference to my previous post, i'm happy to announce that carmen has decided to return me my Munich flight! yay!! so next month will be munich, london, a short jakarta turn and 12 days of clementi camp for me.

i've managed to change the positional lights for taro myself, after watching a couple of videos on youtube. i find them too blue for my liking. the headlights are just nice and white. shall return to autobacs tomorrow to check if they accept exchanges for my used blue LEDs. shall take some pictures when i'm finally satisfied =)

another big ticket item today. bought myself a rimowa salsa air in navy blue. i hope this lasts me a long time.. looking forward to amsterdam tomorrow.. and on to albert heijn for grocery shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home