Monday, November 24, 2008

the list in my xmas stocking

well if it's a wishlist for santa, means i need not spend any money.. so the wishes can be anything right? i'm pretty sure i was a good boy this year.. maybe santa could buy me a


2nd on my list.. i wish for good patterns for 2009. don't have to be the high allowance ones. just gimme a few more houstons and san fransciscos, a few more nagoyas and fukuokas, and i don't mind a few more paris for the 2.5x if this coming up turns out to be a nice trip.

3rd on my list.. i wish for all my family and friends to be happy and healthy

4th is for 2nd to come true.. so santa will only have one car to put in a really big stocking. the rest i can buy for myself =D

and maybe one last wish for world peace! stop global warming and feed all the hungry children in the world. ahh. there's always room for a noble cause =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home