Saturday, September 27, 2008

it's not easy

i am as blur as whatever now.. but reading through some old entries just made me a little jealous, a little more confused than i already am, and a little annoyed and angry at some bastards who don't deserve it.
there is something else but it's special.. it can only be used for special occasions imo.. fighting for your heart's desire truely takes more effort than serving 2 choices of meals on board. a random theory i just thought of is that in the wild, the hunting is done by the lioness and the lion just sits under the tree waiting for food to be brought back. i guess that is the leo in me. only knows how to talk big but doesnt know how to do things.. sigh.
if only i could bring back the passion that i had which saw me play my way to u16s and u19s
if only i had as much knowledge as i have on cars and what not


i'm not emo la.. just thinking out loud on my blog that's all.. i'm still the same old nonsense i've always been.. and i hope that isn't my shortcoming.


it's a little cold here in perth.. the business centre is surprisingly empty with only one person.. that's me. and they've added a new computer for cathay crew.. some dude just came in and said hi and cya lat'r. meeting er yi tomorrow. shall go back to my room and watch squarepants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home