Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i got stained by tar

1 and a half years of jail term in that shit well has stained me quite abit. like tar. sticks to u and it's hard to get it off. oh well. maybe stained is quite a strong word to use, but who cares? i really hate that place.


i got a comment on my hair length today. this time it is something i've NEVER and COULD NEVER HAVE possibly heard in my 1.5 years there! my hair was too short. i was advised to keep a more civilised hairstyle with real hair on the back and sides.


it's not their fault seriously, but i just want to blame somebody. for 1.5 years i was constantly terrorised by a group of useless plain childish imbecile underachieving slobs and fucking losers, to keep my hair length to the bare minimum. for whatever reasons i don't really care now.


i have to learn and get used to a new standard of grooming. which makes more sense to me in every way. now does anybody have a good recommendation for a start other than toni & guy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home