Friday, September 28, 2007

a minute of silence



On the 4th July 2007. I got a shiny new thing
About a month later it died. I managed to revive it
A few weeks later it died again. I cannot revive it anymore
I had it replaced. Once again i got a new shiny thing
Less than a week later it was crushed
It fell in Quechua face down from a height of about 2 metres

Im so sad. I so shocked...


$200 gone in the blink of an eye
its my favourite facelift of the ipod
its a trademark of the new generation apple
white face and a shiny chrome back
quite fat and round edged.. so nice


now a new refurb set will cost SG$158 with gst
i did not need much second thought..
should i get the brand new ipod classic? spend even more on an ipod touch? or the cute lil ipod nano.. its a fact that ipods are unbelievably expensive when newly released.. their prices drop significantly in a few months..


prices upon release
the 1st gen ipod 10gb cost US$499 (Oct 2001),
the 2nd gen ipod 20gb cost US$499 (Jul 2002),
the 3rd gen ipod 40gb cost US$499 (Apr 2003),
the 4th gen ipod 40gb cost US$399 (Apr 2004),

the 4th gen ipod color 60gb costs US$399 (Oct 2004),
the 5th gen ipod video 80 gb costs US$399 (Oct 2005),
the 6th gen ipod classic 160gb costs US$349 (Sep 2007)


iv decided the best choice was still humble ipod color.. see.. in close to 3 months the price for the refurb set has dropped SG$50.. i just blame myself for not taking good care of my ipod.. more money is spent once again to buy a lesson.. whats new for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home