Sunday, September 03, 2006

030906 0800hrs

i have just reached home.. thx to a very nice merc cab uncle who gave me n a few others discount..

24hours of my first guard experience.. got paired up with demond a regular.. during our shifts esp the last one from 2200 to 0000 we tok from hayabusa to enzo... den to evo n sti.. lukcy i found a guy with similar interests... time passes so fast we decided to call mac towards to end of duty.. den 20min arrive liao.. very fast.. but my fone low batt so cudnt take any of the mac delivery.. 2 large hot n crispy twister fries n 3 mcspicy burgers 2 for him 1 for me.. he is like 1/4 my weight but eats 4/1 my share.. lol

aft eat finish had a good sleep while the rp continued till dawn.. lucky no turnout.. i believe guard comd was sleeping too.. haha..
















i had torque to accompany me in the night..
















aft dinner cookhouse aunty gave us butter rolls.. i decided to donate to my bunk food cupboard

book in later again.. den tmr soc followed by ippt retest on tues.. hope can pass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home