Tuesday, June 20, 2006

sobs

my hdd died.. spent 185 on new psu n hdd.. haiz.. all the pictures r gone.. all my stuff gone.. abt 70plus gb of stuff all gone.. so sad.. but lucky i have my zen.. i still have all my songs.. if not will be even more sad... but nvm.. new hdd oso good.. no more spyware.. no more stupid my documents window popping up at startup ...

the aeromedical was smooth.. but the place was hard to reach.. i think theres abit of prob with my ecg readings.. but at cmpb that time nothing wrong leh.. my anthropometry all ok.. EXCEPT my sitting height.. its 102.8cm... over the "given range" by 2.8cm.. the ops mgr very friendly.. explained to me y theres this "given range" cuz u hafta wear a helmet in the cockpit.. that adds another few cm.. everybody at the aeromedical centre very friendly.. very free oso..

shant think abt it anymore.. now theres a wedding job on hand plus some stickers n stuff for lemlabs.. lets just wait n see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home