Sunday, August 12, 2007

BIG Thank You!!!

okay.. i made a mess yesterday night before cutting the cake.. i forgot to give my little speech and thank everybody who came.. well i think i should hereby thank everyone who made an effort to come down to my 21st birthday party.

very heartfelt thanks to my beloved 04 girl friends for helping out everywhere they could
sincerely appreciate the help from my 04/07 dudes for helping out with pizzas and eating
big thank you to my g01 mates too for taking time off to come over
n how can i forget my fello section 4 pals
also would like to thank the biggest group section mates for making it a great night for me

im sorry for the gender ratio inbalance yesterday.. but the fact is i dont have as many girl friends and guy friends.. thats life...

i love all my presents!!!

i totally love the audio technica ath ck7.. i spent one whole afternoon today trying to learn how to put it on.. but now im an expert oredi.. its a pleasant surprise.. thanky you guys!!

the jbl on tour speakers was quite undescribable.. jd asking me for hints of whats on my wishlist and i gave a clue which cannot be any more obvious in the words "jbl on tour speakers" plus i told him it can be bought from stereo in cwp.. lol.. but i thought the price wasnt that steep.. so i must say sorry to my favourite bunch on sec sch mates.. it cost u guys quite a bit.. i will take good care of it and i will definitely bring it out to share when we organise trips or chalets!

the cap was a surprise.. i never expected it but thanks to keeyong n co for remembering im an ardent reds fan.. thank you very much for the cap.. i will wear it as much as possible whenever im out with yall... lol

thank you g01 for the gift voucher n toner.. i thot the toner was it.. didnt expect a "top-up" surprise in the bag.. now i can go shopping!

thanks to weeleong n junwei for the angbao.. thanks to the group for ur help and staying on after everybody started going home

of course i have to thank my parents for their strong financial support

Pictures are up
http://luvscience.shutterfly.com/action/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home