Saturday, April 08, 2006

kuesteonaire

1. My uncle once said: u not my son but i still can beat u (in the days of the terror rebel)
2. Never in my life have I: driven my own car
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile: duno.. some actress?
4. High School is/was: bukit panjang government high school
5. When I'm nervous: adrenaline rushes in the body, heart pumps harder.. duh..
6. The last time I cried was: maybe dropped a tear when dr somu injected the lidocaine just now.. lol
7. If I were to get married RIGHT NOW mybridesmaids/groomsmen would be: how i noe sia
8. My hair is: ravenala madagascariensis styled
9. My feet are: beautiful size 12s
10. When I was 5: i was 14 yrs younger than i am now
11. Last Christmas: i gave u my heart
12. When I turn my head left, I see: sofa
13. When I turn my head right, I see: door
14. When I look down I see: floor
15. The craziest recent event was: hmm.. posing as rich kids at shaughnessy showroom.. haha
16. By this time next year: i am no longer a civilian
17. I have a hard time understanding: girls
18. One time at a family gathering: my cousin used my hp to take pictures of me
19. You know I "like" you if: u just noe
20. If I won an award, the first persons I'd thank is: GOD who made the ppl who helped me along
21. Take my advice: u nv try.. u nv noe
22. My ideal breakfast is: anything out of jamie oliver's kitchen
23. If you visit my hometown: look for me, i bring u ard
24. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: tokyo? or maybe nearby with the guys?
25. Boys are: baby man
26. I'd stop my wedding if: ur not allowed to
27. The world could do without: poverty n illness
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: to ***l another guy
29. Most recent thing you've bought yourself : a&f tshirt
30. Most recent thing someone else bought you: ppl dun usually buy me stuff if i dun ask them to
31. My favorite time of day is: sunrise
32. My favorite store is: atlas hi fi
33. My favorite ringtone is: the self edited baby goodbye chorus
34. And by the way, please hold on: i go n spit out all the saliva aft rinsing the mouthwash just now
35. The last time I was high: i dun do drugs
36. The person who I last talked to told me to: i havnt talked in hours.. i forgot
37. I shouldn't have been: childish n crazy in sch
38. Last night: i watched jamie olivers pucca tucca with mum b4 sleeping
39. There's this girl I know who: is so hard to understand.. but i still like her..
40. There is this guy I know who: thinks its embarassing to cry at the benches of blk 81.. lol..
41. A better name for me would be: jackie chan
42. If I ever go back to school I'll: most prob play more than study like b4
43. My birthday is: 15 August 1986

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home